Friday, May 15, 2009

And the screaming continues...

If there is ONE thing that I need to remind myself of with my own child, it has got to be RESPECT. Yes, respect. Not the usual respect your mom, pop and family crap... Respect your domestic help.

I have the pleasure of observing a 10 year-old and a 5 year-old boys, screaming their little lungs out for the attention (trust me, I was on the 3rd floor, and I hear EVERYTHING) of the domestic help from both level (living room AND 2nd storey bedroom) at the same time. The best part, they did that for mudanely small stuff such as "where's MY cereal?", "come here, I want my milk"...

I had the WTF-look whilst typing this into my blog.

Not sure if it really is a case where the domestic helper simply ignores the 10 year-old who was watching his own cartoon network channel on level 2 or, perhaps the younger 5 year-old is simply way too needy for his own good.

They are BOYS for goodness' sakes!! Where's the bloody independence? Where's the "please", "may I", "thank you"? Such bold rudeness shall never, and will never be tolerated, at least not under MY household.

I find it highly disturbing, "what are these 2 monsters going to grow up into?". Slightly exasperated, I know I can't do anything since their grand parents (aka my in laws) does nothing about it at all.

And who'd listen to a hormonally charged preggy monster anyway?

1 comment:

SoPPy~! said...

Finally i see updates.